Sabah Alfridi Arabic Girl On Dating

·

Sabah Alfridi Arabic Girl On Dating
Name..................Sabahalfridi
Details................20 years old (Aquarius), Female
Location..............Saudi Arabia
I'm a...................Female
Age.....................20
Country..............Saudi Arabia
State / Province..Saudia Arabia
My ethnicity.......Mixed Race
City / Town.........Riadh

Opaa, my name is sabah alfridi, im a very down-to-earth type of girl who loves to have a good time. i love meeting new people seeing new places, traveling and shopping is def my scene. what i look for in a relationship is honesty, im interested in someone who you can have a good time with and be chills,and physicle attraction will def score you some points (; my mom is half cuban and swedish while my dad is 100% turkish. want to know more about me holllaaa inbox.

Email Subscriptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

Feed Count