Gossip Kareena Kapoor to Saty away from Bikini For Mother

·

Kareena Kapoor is a mama’s girl. She is very much fond of her mother Babita and to keep her words, she has decided to abandon bikini. Babita does not like her daughter exposing in two piece and asked Kareena to give it away. Bebo like a dedicated child agreed her mom and decided to stay away from bikini.“No more bikini shots for me. I mean I am very happy with the kind of attention and adulation I got for getting in to a bikini in Tashan. I was not uncomfortable wearing it. Why should I be? I have the phusique to carry off. But that’s it. My mother did not like me in a bikini. Also the kind of work that I am doing now in 3 Idiots or Rensil D’Silva movie does not require that kind of exposure”.gards her mother a lot as she has sacrificed her career in upbringing her and her sister and honors for her charitable works. The actress said, “She now does a lot of charity work with charitable institutions like the Mount Mary Old Age Home in Bandra and other places. She is a very giving woman. I should know. She sacrificed her own career and joys to bring up my sister and me”.

Email Subscriptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

Feed Count