I Do Not Like People Who Compliment Me Seriously

·

Latest Bollywood News

SRK
Recently Aamir took a dig at SRK by saying that SRK indeed is a good PR man but when it comes to marketing its not his cup of tea. Naturally SRK did not like the comment and wants to discuss it with Aamir.

SRK said, “I do not like people who compliment me seriously or deride me seriously. Aamir is a good thinking man and I will discus with him what comments he has made about me. Maybe they were out of context.” SRK further adds, “I may not be a good marketing person but people who know me say that I am a fantastic person.” SRK also talked about blogging and said, “Through media, I get what I want conveyed to my fans. So I don’t think there is anything more to write. If I start blogging, I will talk about life to youngsters rather than writing about my daily routine and posting pictures.

Email Subscriptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

Feed Count